How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
The Way AP Operations Are Managed Can Pay Off...Or Cost Plenty!
When it comes to time, resources, and money, your AP operation is filled with opportunities for improvement...and this seminar shows you exactly how to tap into them!
Powerful Strategies Help You Gain Control Over Your Enormous Workload, Prevent Errors, And Eliminate Oversights.
- How to conserve cash resources while keeping vendors satisfied
- Discover dozens of tips for eliminating the typical time-wasters that deplete your workday
- Ways to cut through the complexities of payment cycles, terms, vendor discounts, and more
- How to maximize company resources while minimizing the hassles
- Organization secrets of top AP pros
- And much, much more!
In just one day, you'll learn the "success skills" that would take years of on-the-job experience to learn on your own (not to mention the mistakes and slip-ups you'd likely make along the way)! How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable is a virtual "treasure trove" of information that will help you in every aspect of your job. Make the decision to enroll today — invest one day and be on your way!
Get Control And Reduce The Pressure
Orchestrate Your Massive Workflow Through Better Organization, Communication, And Management
Save Time and Money...Every Day!
- 4 "kinks" in the payment process: how to identify the most common AP problems, and abolish them from your system
- How to coordinate bills with purchase orders and related paperwork — in as little as half the time it now takes you
- A clever mental checklist for invoices: In seconds, you can think through this easy-to-remember checklist and quickly determine the next step
- Do billing cycles have you going in circles? Simple steps to stay on top of varying and complex billing cycles
Maximize Your Valuable Time And Cash Resources
Streamline Your Expense Processing!
- Are you paying too soon? How to determine whether your present procedures maximize your organization's cash flow
- Quick calculations to determine if an early payment discount is a deal...or a dud
- The 3-Way, 2-Way and 1-Way matching systems: Which one is best for you?
- What to do immediately when the goods received do not match the invoice
- When POs and invoices don't match — how to solve the problem swiftly and accurately
Be Sure Your Expense Processes Flow Smoothly, Day In And Day Out!
Stop Struggling with People
- Is the P-Card right for your organization? We'll help you analyze the pros and cons
- Tips to quickly identify the hidden "umbrella" of expense padding
- The art of reducing ASAP invoice processing
- How to stop those "I need a check today" interruptions once and for all!
- When reimbursable expenses become taxable income
Gain Everyone's Cooperation, Inside Your Organization And Out!
Learn Insider Info from Experts!
- Key Communication Tips: how to ensure that information flows easily between your department and your entire organization
- The Vendor/Supplier Relationship: how it's changing...and the price you'll pay if you don't change with it!
- How to get complete and accurate information from people who buy...without making them feel defensive
- Difficult people! How to deal with the difficult types you face, including Paper Paranoids, Phantom Managers, Ultra-Questioners, Demanding Vendors, and more!
Use shortcuts, tips, and tricks from top AP pros
Defeat The "Paper Mountain!"
- Why suppliers will love doing business with you...how to ensure your valuable vendors are paid on time, every time!
- Games bad vendors play: 3 deceptive practices you should know about — and be able to spot
- Petty Cash: how to get control over this much-abused convenience
- The latest word on regulations and legal issues: the most current laws and facts regarding certain payments and expenses
- How to determine the legal difference between an independent contractor and an employee
- Your 1099 vendors: how to accurately track and report them, and be confident you have the right information on file to protect your company in an audit
Make A Molehill Out Of Your Mountain Of Files And Records!
Don't wait; Order today!
- Super-efficient vendor files: a vendor records system that gives you instant access to vital information
- Swimming in numbers? How to build a system that coordinates control numbers through the entire payment process
- Year-end reporting: strategies and tips to make it easier this year than ever before
- How to protect confidential records...and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands
- Accessible and protected: how to make your records available to those who need them, while protecting against lost, misplaced, and misused files
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SACRAMENTO, CA||5/1/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SPRINGFIELD, MA||5/1/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||WORCESTER, MA||5/2/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SAN FRANCISCO, CA||5/2/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SAN JOSE, CA||5/3/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||BOSTON, MA||5/3/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||PITTSBURGH, PA||5/4/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||FRESNO, CA||5/8/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||MODESTO, CA||5/9/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||PORTLAND, OR||5/10/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||MONTEREY, CA||5/10/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SEATTLE, WA||5/11/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||ANCHORAGE, AK||5/12/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||HAUPPAUGE, NY||5/15/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||NEW YORK, NY||5/16/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||PARSIPPANY, NJ||5/17/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||EDISON, NJ||5/18/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SAN ANTONIO, TX||5/31/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||AUSTIN, TX||6/1/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||HOUSTON, TX||6/2/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||OXNARD, CA||6/19/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||ONTARIO, CA||6/20/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||ANAHEIM, CA||6/21/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||CARLSBAD, CA||6/22/2017|
|How to Manage & Organize Accounts Payable||SAN DIEGO, CA||6/23/2017||
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
FMLA Training &Certification Program
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Project Management Workshop
Certified Payroll Administrator
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program
QDRO Training &Certification Program