Training, Seminars, And Certifications For Accountants And CPAs
- Training & CPE For Taxation, Accounting, Auditing, Ethics, Payroll,
Finance, And More -
|CPATrainingCenter.com provides training for CPAs and Accountants. Whether you seek training on taxation, accounting, auditing, ethics, payroll, or finance, we can help.|
In addition to your basic CPA or accounting training needs, we offer Accounting Certifications such as Enrolled Agent, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Payroll Manager, and Chartered Tax Professional; numerous accounting seminars
and webinars on everything from auditing to payroll to QuickBooks training; a wide variety of CPE courses, as well as CPA exam prep materials.
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Certified Payroll Manager|
Earn A "Certified Payroll Manager" Designation!
Enhance your skills with a "Certified Payroll Manager" designation, which is earned by completing the four courses listed below:
- Basics Of Wage &Hour
- Paycheck Fundamentals
- Payroll Reporting Requirements
- Payroll Management Operations
Each of these courses use our award-winning interface that provides plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A with answer rationales to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Certified Payroll Manager training covers all aspects of payroll, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Properly complete and file all required reporting requirements
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain fraud, audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
Besides great training, you also receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation
- FREE Management Interface for tracking employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions when you order for three or more individuals
|... More Details / Purchase|
|Sales & Use Tax Workshop|
If you have questions about sales and use tax laws, you're not alone. There are 7,500 different taxing jurisdictions in the United States alone, and they routinely tax the same products differently. It's easy to understand why our sales and use tax laws are considered among the most complicated in the world.
To add to your challenge, state governments are aggressively pursuing new avenues of taxation. Faced with a slumping economy, they want a bigger piece of the revenue pie. Clearly, your job has never been more difficult — or important.
|... More Details / Purchase|
|Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance|
Many states have become aggressive when enforcing their non-resident state income tax withholding rules, and state payroll tax auditors are now questioning whether or not you have workers "performing services" in their state.
The definition of "performing services" also differs for each state, and compliance with each state's rules - and even knowing what they are - is difficult. For instance:
This audio conference will help you to know the taxation and reporting requirements for all states where your organization has employees working - or in some cases - living.
- What do you do when you have an employee with a residence address different from their work address?
- What are the requirements when you decide to hold your annual training in a state that has a state income tax withholding - and no threshold or minimum days required before withholding is expected
- What do you do when you have workers who work in several different states?
|... More Details / Purchase||
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
FMLA Training &Certification Program
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Project Management Workshop
Certified Payroll Administrator
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program
QDRO Training &Certification Program
|CPATrainingCenter.com. 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 228 | Alpharetta, GA 30022 | 770-410-9941 | support@CPATrainingCenter.com|
Copyright CPATrainingCenter.com 2017 | Web Site Development by OTAU