Tax Preparer Training
Need A Tax Preparer Certification Or Training Course?
We can help! The CPA Training Center offers several Tax Preparer training courses - many with CPE credits - to help enhance your career!
Find Tax Preparer & Tax Preparer Certification Training Classes
To find your desired Tax Preparer training classes or Tax Preparer Certification, either select a Recommended Course from the list below, or "Tax Prep" from the "Professional Development" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn by taking one of these courses:
Earn CPE Credits!
- Prepare most business and nonbusiness individual tax returns
- Pass the IRS Competency Exam
- Perform a thorough interview with a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer's filing status and eligibilty for exemptions
- Accurately report income and deductions for a taxpayer
- Determine a taxpayer's eligibility for credits and deductions
- Compute income for Schedules C, E and F
- Determine depreciation deductions and eligibility for Section 179
- Accurately calculate a taxpayer's refund or balance due
- Advise a taxpayer in tax planning strategies
Some of our Tax Preparer training courses also qualify for CPE. To see these titles - and the applicable CPE hours for each - select "Tax Prep" from the "Continuing Education" section of the search box at the bottom of this page.
Recommended Online Training Courses
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Understanding And Managing Sales &Use Tax
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
IRS Form 1099: Updates And Hot Topics
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Comprehensive Income Tax Course with Career Package
Microsoft® Excel® 2007/2010 Basics
How To Use Excel Pivot Tables
High Impact Excel: Charts
Best Practices For I-9 Recordkeeping
Fundamentals Of Internal Auditing
IRS Rules For Employees With Work Visas
Advanced Auditing For In-Charge Auditors
Payroll Operations: Tips For Developing, Analyzing, And Managing Benchmarks And Metrics
How To Use QuickBooks
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program