The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||Learn how to instantly step up your game in this new and essential seminar from top sales trainer Walt Slaughter.
You'll gain insights that will help you sell more comfortably, confidently, and credibly every day, allowing you to score more sales more quickly.
Here Is Just Some Of What You'll Learn:
- Why prospects buy: the surface and subsurface reasons
- Why prospects do not buy and what you can do about it
- How to avoid mismatching when interacting with decision-makers
- How to ask questions that result in a sale or move you closer to one
- How to prepare for and pre-empt most objections
- How to reduce the perceived risks associated with a buying decision
- What drives stalls, objections and indecision
- How to address emotional triggers as well as rational reasoning
- A Law of Physics that you don't want to buck
- Two truths upon which your selling success turns
- When and where a 10% investment will yield a 100% return!
Tired or not getting the sale? Hear once-and-for-all how to deal with:
Whatever your branch of business, you will build upon your sales skills in this fast-paced and interactive learning experience with Walt Slaughter.
- The prospect who objects on price
- The prospect who is satisfied with his current supplier
- The prospect who wants to think it over
- The prospect who says he can get the same thing for less
- The objection(s) you get most often
|About The Provider:
||Walt Slaughter Associates is helmed by consultant, trainer and speaker Walt Slaughter, who helps organizations win, grow and keep customers in today's race for business. He helps people everywhere sharpen their selling skills and capacities.
Recognized as one of today’s top sales trainers, Walt is a frequent presenter at association and corporate events. He also delivers more than 15 public training sessions each year throughout the U.S. and Canada. Most recently, Walt returned from India having delivered sales training to participants in Mumbai, Chennai, and Delhi.
Prior to establishing his consulting practice, Walt served on the corporate staffs of the Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co. in Milwaukee, Motorola, Inc. outside Chicago and FedEx Corp. in his native Memphis. He also earned an appointment to the National Communications Advisory Committee of the United Way of America.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
sales training, objections, walt slaughter sales seminar