The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||Are you getting the most from your Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) software? Learn how to use Sage 50 software and leverage more in-depth functionality that will help you do more in less time!
This 1/2 day course is geared toward current Sage 50 users who wish a more detailed, behind-the-scenes understanding of the program's capabilities for nonprofit organizations. The features covered in the class apply to all Sage 50 Software programs including Peachtree 2007 and Peachtree Quantum.
Below is an overview of our course instruction:
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Trainer. The class size will be limited to a maximum of 4 students to provide each more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- Security - setting up user passwords, audit report
- Review Backup Utility - setting a backup schedule, time and billing, set-up
- Donor Grantor Setup / Summary List Reporting
- Statement of Revenues and Expenditures - month-to-date, year-to-date, by program, project or fund
- Statement of Financial Position
- Conversions - manual to Peachtree, QuickBooks to Peachtree, other systems to Peachtree
- Audit Trails
- Internal Accounting Review
- Customizing Reports
- Customizing Financial Reports
- Closing the Period
- Questions & Answers
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to utilize the program's capabilities for nonprofit organizations!
- Our Hands-On Beginner's User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free!
Course PrerequisitesStudents are required to have a basic working knowledge of Windows and a solid understanding of Sage 50, or have completed the Introduction and Intermediate Sage 50 courses.
Cancellation PolicyCourse cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1989, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has offered Certified Peachtree, ACT!, Timeslips, Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200 and Crystal Reports training and support.
Our consulting solutions are focused on small- and medium-sized businesses in automating their processes and increasing efficiency utilizing software.
Helping you learn how to do more in less time, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS provides installation, onsite training, classroom training, online training, online support, onsite support and phone software support. Our software training classes are guaranteed, or come back for free.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
Sage 50, Peachtree, Peachtree Software, Sage 50 Training, Peachtree Software Training