Become an Enrolled Agent (EA)!
This Self-Study Review package is specifically designed to help tax professionals pass Part III of the Internal Revenue Service's Special Enrollment Examination (SEE).
The self-study materials are sent to you via USPS Priority mail and can be accessed online. They take approximately 250-600 hours to complete.
Note: The updated material for the Self-Study course is created as we teach and record the live courses. Live courses for Part III run September 8 - October 10. Prior to the updated live recordings, you will have access to the prior year's recorded material.
You Will Learn:
- What it means to be a tax professional under IRS Circular 230
- How to do Tax Research – and to understand what you find
- Professional Ethics
- IRS's Electronic Services and how to use them to your advantage
- Sanctions and Penalties – and how to defend against sanctions
- How to prepare and use a Power of Attorney
- How to prepare an Installment Agreement
- How to prepare an Offer in Compromise
- How to prepare your records for a tax audit
- How get liens and levies lifted
- How to use the Appeals Process and Other Remedies
- How to use Tax Court and when you must use the Federal Court System
- Two monthly live classes with TaxMama and/or her instructors
- All THREE Solving the Tax Puzzle Courses
- Recordings and quizzes of all three exams worth of TaxMama's Final EA Exam Reviews
- 12+ hours of FINAL REVIEW recordings and exam-taking techniques.
- You get 20-40 hours of MP3 audio recordings of 9-19 lectures per exam
- Lecture notes you can print out and makes note on while listening
- Links to forms and other tools to use with the class
- Access to the EA Exam discussion forums
- Your own blog where you can track your notes and exchange information with other students
- IRS Circular 230
- FasTax software covering 4 years of EA exam questions and answers
- The Gleim EA Review book and CD for Part III of the EA Exam
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy paperback book
- The 100% Home-Based Business Tax Solution e-book download
- Free tax preparation software including free electronic filing to use for practice returns or real returns
- Online Study Rooms, so you can study with TaxMama's other Self-Study students across the country. You can study with one buddy, or join study teams.
All materials are processed and shipped out via USPS Priority Mail within 1 business day of placing your order, and are intended to get materials in your hands within 2 business days. Priority Mail is NOT guaranteed, and may take longer in some cases (If you need expedited shipping, please call us to place your order). You will also receive an email which provides log-in instructions for the live sessions, study halls and class Library and Resource Center.
Guarantee and Refund Policy:
Taxmama's Guarantee: If you don't pass the exam on the first attempt, come on back and take the next class free! You will only pay for new books and materials - about $150 - $350.
If you decide to drop out? To get a refund, you must request it within 30 days or 4 scheduled class sessions, whichever comes first. Your entire registration will be refunded, less the cost of the books and disks you have received - $175-$300 depending on the class. There is a $75 restocking fee.
(Note: we cannot accept used books and discs.)
System and Equipment Requirements:
- Processor: Pentium III® or compatible or greater
- Memory: 64 MB of RAM or greater
- Operating System: Windows 98SE or higher
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 or better
- Internet Connection: 20 Kbps Dial-Up (Broadband Cable or DSL preferred)
- Hard Drive Space: 1 MB or greater
Click HERE for information regarding our LIVE online EA Exam Review package
Click HERE to purchase the full 3-part Self-Study online EA Exam Review package - a savings of $500.
More Information about the Enrolled Agent designation:
Click on the hyperlink below for more information on becoming an Enrolled Agent (EA).