Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a tax professional?
This Small Business Level II Income Tax Preparation Course is designed as an introduction to some of the issues involved in the preparation of tax returns for various forms of business entities, which will give you the information necessary to handle business returns with knowledge and confidence.
Accessible online in the comfort of your own home office, this Course covers the following tax topics:
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Partnership Issues
- Corporation Issues
- General Business Credits
- Tax Issues Related to Buying a Business
- Sale or Liquidation of Business
- Profit or Loss From Farming - Schedule F
- Amended or Corrected Business Returns
- What to Do When You Owe the IRS?
- Tax Preparation for Non-profits: 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6), etc.
Quizzes will be given throughout the course, and you must pass each quiz to continue to the next module within the course. A Certificate of Achievement will be issued after all modules have been successfully completed.
This Course includes the following materials and resources:
- Small Business II Income Tax Course Manual, by Peoples Income Tax
- Federal income tax reference material
- Certificate of Achievement upon completion
- Hands-on tax training from veteran tax preparers
- Up to 3 months from your date of registration to complete the course
After ordering, you will receive an email within 1 business day that contains your log-in instructions and access to the course. Your Manual will be shipped to you separately, and should arrive within 3-5 business days.
There are no entrance requirements or educational prerequisites to enroll, so order today!
Note: This course totals 10 Chapters (3 Hours per Chapter). It may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses to earn the CTP designation. Click on this hyperlink for a full description of the designation.