Solving the Tax Puzzle Part III
||Online Training Course
Are you a Newcomer to the tax field? Are you seeking to strengthen your understanding of current tax law changes?
Perhaps you've been in practice for decades
and just want a fun refresher to update
skills, learn some tricks and make
your tax practice more profitable!
This course is for those who wish to learn tax without taking the EA Exam.
Solving the Tax Puzzle, Part III (Representation, Practice and Procedures) is based on the Internal Revenue Code in effect for tax returns filed for the current tax season. BUT, the fundamental information you will learn is eternal. Only the limits change annually to confuse the taxpayers...(or to account for inflation).
The course will include TaxMama's special twists, teaching you more than tax law - you'll learn:
- What it means to be a tax professional under IRS Circular 230
- How to do Tax Research – and to understand what you find
- Professional Ethics
- IRS's Electronic Services and how to use them to your advantage
Sanctions and Penalties – and how to defend against sanctions
- How to prepare and use a Power of Attorney
- How to prepare an Installment Agreement
- How to prepare an Offer in Compromise
- How to prepare your records for a tax Audit
- How get liens and levies lifted
- How to use the Appeals Process and Other Remedies
- How to use Tax Court and when you must use the Federal Court System
Each week, students will receive an email with two lessons; each will include:
- A written lecture (may be printed out)
- An audio lecture (may be downloaded to an MP3 player)
- Client profile with additional data to build your sample tax return
- Discussion report - a compilation of student questions and e-mails received since the last class pertaining to lecture material and the sample tax returns
- Links to forms and resources for the lesson
- Lecture 1 - The big Picture – Overview of Circular 230 responsibilities and privileges and the POA
- Lecture 2 - Juicy piece – E-Services – for enrolled and for unenrolled preparers
- Lecture 3 - Worst piece – Sanction and Penalties and your defenses
- Lecture 4 - Favorite piece – Legal Authority and Research, Statutes, Communications, FOIA
- Lecture 5 - Fascinating piece- Working with Non-Filers
- Lecture 6 - Mystery piece – Getting ready for an audit
- Lecture 7 - Reconciling Piece – Reviewing the Audit Workpapers
- Lecture 8 - Fixing piece – What to do after a bad audit – Appeals, mediation and…
- Lecture 9 - Misunderstood piece- Collections – dealing with notices, unpaid taxes and balances due
- Lecture 10 – Courtly piece – Tax Court and Beyond and Reviewing your Tax Court Petition
- Lecture 11 – Shared piece – Reviewing your Forms 9465, 433s and 656
- Lecture 12 – Making your piece – Final Questions and Pulling it all together
- IRS Circular 230
- 24/7 Study hall with links to key part 1 materials
- Access to study buddies and study buddy teams
- Free tax preparation software including free electronic filing to use for practice returns or real returns
- TaxMama's® Ebook, The 100% Home-Based Business Tax Solution
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy – paperback book
You will get data from sample clients to input into your own tax software or forms. You will get profiles of different types of clients, with respective levels of complexity.
|About The Provider:
||Eva Rosenberg, EA, better-known as The TaxMama, is regarded throughout the industry as one of the top authorities on the Enrolled Agent license.
Eva revived and restructured the EA Exam Review course at UCLA Extension, then taught it through Eva's Tax Class for several years. Starting her career, Eva trained in national and (then) Big-8 CPA firms, and has been in private practice for over 25 years.
The TaxMama website is an official education partner with the Internal Revenue Service's Taxpayer Education & Communications and regularly helps IRS fix systemic problems, based on issues raised by TaxMama's readers - both taxpayers and tax professionals.
Practically an Internet pioneer, Eva keeps finding better and better ways to teach the EA Exam Review Class online, to allow students from all over the world to gather together in online classrooms and online study halls.
About the Courses
All the EA Exam Review courses are taught by Enrolled Agents who've taken the exam themselves. The instructors are well-connected within IRS, the Taxpayers Advocate, or top tax software developers.
What Graduates are Saying
I can never thank you enough for all the dedication and heart that you put into these classes. We have all been very blessed to have had you as a teacher! And all the "extras" that you do - you are fabulous!!! You have so much knowledge - thank you for sharing that with everyone. ~ JM
I must tell you now this has been one summer to remember and I have enjoyed every minute. You and your "crew" are 5 star all the way. Regardless of the outcome I have learned so much, it has been well worth the journey. I wish you Eva, Lucie, Jim and Roger... Lulu "all" the others continued success. ~ EK (She passed all parts!)
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
FMLA Training &Certification Program
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Project Management Workshop
Certified Payroll Administrator
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program