|Learn how to help your clients with income tax and retirement planning in 2011!
Update yourself with the latest information so you can advise your clients given the current state of the tax law - and new opportunities that may benefit them.
This 90-minute training session reviews a range of practical income tax and retirement planning approaches as you walk through a checklist of tax savings opportunities that you can bring to your clients to potentially reduce their tax burdens this year and going forward.
By attending, you and/or your colleagues will learn helpful tips and practical suggestions about:
- New estate/gift/GST provisions for 2011 and 2012
- How portability in 2011 and 2012 affects future estate planning
- How the 2010 modified carryover basis rules work and when do they apply
- Cautions about electing into the estate tax or electing into the modified carryover basis rules for estates in 2010
- Short-term and long-term estate planning opportunities that can be taken advantage of over the next two years
There also will be a Q&A session immediately following the presentation!
About The Author
Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished) is a partner with Keebler &Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States.
His practice includes family wealth transfer and preservation planning, charitable giving, retirement distribution planning, and estate administration.
Mr. Keebler frequently represents clients before the National Office of the IRS in the private letter ruling process and in estate, gift, and income tax examinations and appeals, and he has received more than 150 favorable private letter rulings including several key rulings of "first impression".
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.