The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||The vast majority of fiduciaries receive little or no formal training, and what little is provided is rarely comprehensive.
Yet, fiduciaries must be able to demonstrate that portfolio assets are being managed prudently, and that sound investment practices are being followed.
The foundation for all fi360 fiduciary products and services are the Prudent Practices for Investment Fiduciaries. Written by fi360, fully substantiated in law and regulations by the law firm of Reish & Reicher and reviewed by the AICPA, the Practices are the definitive guide for all investment fiduciaries. When applied and implemented correctly, the Practices have several key benefits:
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) Training is the best way to absorb the Prudent Practices, their legal underpinnings, and how to apply them within existing fiduciary policies and procedures. The AIF Training concludes with an examination in order to apply for and earn the AIF designation
- Clarity – The Practices serve as a clear and concise checklist to benchmark current fiduciary preparedness, prioritize needed improvements and measure progress
- Risk Management – By uncovering and rectifying investment and/or procedural risks, litigation risks (and E&O premiums) may be reduced
- Outstanding Client Service – When you achieve fiduciary excellence, those who rely upon you for their financial well-being gain the benefit of processes worthy of their trust
The Capstone Program
The Capstone AIF® program is a combination of our Web-based AIF Program and a one-day classroom session that elaborates on key topics and ideas from the online portion. Students complete coursework online and attend a scheduled, one-day training that offers students an opportunity to discuss course concepts with instructors and fellow students.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
This program is applicable to investment advisors, broker/dealers, managers, accountants, attorneys, financial planners, investment committee members, trustees, and many others.
- Articulate the basis for, and benefits of, fiduciary standards of excellence.
- Identify when an individual or organization may be deemed to have fiduciary status.
- Identify the legal standards that require fiduciaries to prudently manage investment decisions.
- Apply the Practices that define a prudent investment process for Investment Stewards and Advisors and recognize the Practices for Investment Managers.
- Strengthen own or clients’ fiduciary policies and procedures.
- Become an Accredited Investment Fiduciary.
- Prudent Practices for Investment Fiduciaries handbook series, associated Self-Assessments of Fiduciary Excellence, Consultant-Assessments of Fiduciary Excellence, and Legal Memorandums
- Complimentary 180 day access to the Platinum Toolkit - Student Version
- Related industry texts
- Fiduciary placemat that includes the Periodic Table of Global Fiduciary Practices, Assessment Levels, and the Management of Investment Decisions reference guide
- Fiduciary Key Concepts Reference Card
- Access to digital versions of pertinent electronic files and documents that can be utilized in your office immediately
- Binder containing comprehensive desk reference manual (contains program slides, and pertinent readings)
- Embroidered satchel
CLICK HERE for sample 1-day agenda.
We will refund 100% of a training enrollee’s tuition fee provided the online material has not been accessed and a training enrollee’s date of refund request is three weeks or before the scheduled face-to-face session. Within three weeks of the scheduled session, we will refund 90% of a training enrollee’s tuition fee, retaining 10% to cover the cost of program materials already incurred, provided the online material has not been accessed. If the online materials have been accessed, no refund is allowed.
If you prefer to earn your AIF designation through our 100% Web-Based Program, click on the link below for more information and/or to order.
AIF Web-Based Program
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 12
CIMA, CIMC, CLU, ChFC
All US States: 14
NASBA, group live hours
All US States: 7
PA CLE Board
All US States: 7
PA Insurance Department
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||fi360 is your guide for global fiduciary insights. With defined Practices as our foundation, we provide world-class training, tools, and resources for investment fiduciaries.
We are the first full-time training and research facility focused exclusively on investment fiduciary responsibility and portfolio management.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
AIF, Accredited Investment Fiduciary