Cracking New Accounts - High Payoff Prospecting
|Starting Date / Time:
||4/24/2012 - 8 am - 4:15 pm
||View Other Cities And Dates
Boost your selling success up to 70% with this new and essential seminar from Walt Slaughter. Walt tells scores of prospecting secrets from salespeople across the U.S.
He reveals his own proven practices, and he invites you to share your successes and challenges. Take away a dozen prospecting ideas that you can put to instant and profitable use!
Sell more and earn more:
Hear How To Deal With:
- Why 82% of all sales calls are wasted, and what you can do about it.
- How instantly to set yourself apart from your competitors (no small thing today).
- How to steer clear of selling traps that rob you of time and money.
- Why being second, not first, is your power point.
- How to best prioritize your customers and prospects.
- How to handle the "we're satisfied with our current supplier" objections.
- How to open doors to even the toughest decision-makers.
- 'Push' and 'pull' prospecting practices that pay off in big ways.
- Backward vs. forward networking techniques.
- Dos and Don'ts of communicating via voice mail and email.
- When and where a 10% investment will yield a 100% return!
Whatever your branch of business, you will build upon your sales skills in this fast-paced and interactive learning experience with Walt Slaughter.
- The prospect who will not see you
- The prospect who is satisfied with his current supplier
- The prospect who buys elsewhere on relationships
- The prospect who likes what you say but buys elsewhere
- The prospect who has had problems with your company
Reasons To Register Now:
Times, Dates and Locations
- YOU will book more business and earn more money. - High Pay-off Prospecting practices consistently lead to more sales and earnings for you and your company.
- You will build a stream of new selling opportunities. - Never again suffer a sales slump as you fill your pipeline with only high-potential prospects.
- YOU will enjoy a smaller, more interactive environment. - Catch Walt at an association event, and you will be in a crowd. We limit seating at this event to 20 people. Expect to have your voice heard and your questions answered!
- YOU will experience a complete, stand-alone program. - Have you attended a seminar only to discover that it was a lead-in to the sale of more expensive products or services? Not here. This is a stand-alone program with no back-of-room sales or pitches from the podium.
This seminar begins at 8:15 and ends at 4:15 at the location and dates posted herein. Morning and afternoon breaks will be taken. One hour will be allocated for lunch which we provide. Meeting site (a hotel or conference center in your area) will be included in your confirmation.
Tuition includes the seminar, spiral-bound Briefing Booklet, continental breakfast, lunch and beverages.
|About The Provider:
||Walt Slaughter Associates is helmed by consultant, trainer and speaker Walt Slaughter, who helps organizations win, grow and keep customers in today's race for business. He helps people everywhere sharpen their selling skills and capacities.
Recognized as one of today's top sales trainers, Walt is a frequent presenter at association and corporate events. He also delivers more than 15 public training sessions each year throughout the U.S. and Canada. Most recently, Walt returned from India having delivered sales training to participants in Mumbai, Chennai, and Delhi.
Prior to establishing his consulting practice, Walt served on the corporate staffs of the Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co. in Milwaukee, Motorola, Inc. outside Chicago and FedEx Corp. in his native Memphis. He also earned an appointment to the National Communications Advisory Committee of the United Way of America.
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
sales training, prospecting training, walt slaughter sales seminar
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Project Management Workshop
Fundamentals Of Internal Auditing
Advanced Auditing For In-Charge Auditors
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Forensic Certified Public Accountant Designation
IRS Rules For Work Visas
Certified Payroll Administrator
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Excel Training Seminars And Webinars
How To Use QuickBooks
MEGA CPE SPECIAL!