How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
||RADISSON QUAD CITY PLAZA
||111 EAST SECOND ST.
DAVENPORT, IA 52801
|Starting Date / Time:
||3/19/2012 - '9:00 local time'
||View Other Cities And Dates
Train Your Staff To Rise To A New Level Of Service Excellence!
Today, keynote speakers are all focusing on the importance of customer service and satisfaction as the critical components of a successful business. Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence, calls it the "competitive edge".
Developed and presented by customer service experts, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment. We've drawn from what is working in companies all across America. You'll learn ways to communicate keeping your composure under stress, and much more.
This customer service training will help you train yourself, your staff, and your organization not only to head off problems, but also to rise to a level of service excellence.
Set aside just one day, and you can learn how to turn every customer into an ally, outservice your competitors, eliminate negative situations, and overcome stress and burnout!
- Increase the return on your customer service dollars
- Make your customers feel important and appreciated
- Reduce stress and turnover in customer service jobs
- Become a master in the art of listening
- Say "no" and be firm without antagonism
Who Should Attend
Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers - anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
The Vital Role of All Customer-Contact Personnel
How To Use Teamwork As A Powerful Force
- How to view your organization through the eyes of the customer
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so important
Smart Techniques For Better Communication
- Four ways to build a strong team
- How to get the support of managers, coworkers, and staff
- Tips for improving cooperation between departments
The Critical Art Of Listening
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Ways to make a winning first impression
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and associates
- Easy techniques for crystal-clear, positive communications
Strategies Of Customer Goodwill And Trust
- Two poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- How listening can surmount a tense situation
Winning Telephone Techniques
- How to make customers feel important, and why you should
- The power of using names, with five easy tips to remember them
- How to express appreciation
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
- Five ways to reduce costly mistakes
How To Deal With Complaints And Angry Customers
- How to avoid making a bad telephone impression
- Five ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- Three simple rules for answering another person's phone
- How to speak concisely and make every word count
- Strategies for contending with rude or abusive callers
- Innocent statements that can drive customers away
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- The right and wrong ways to say "no"
- Techniques for handling complaints to the customer's complete satisfaction
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Excel Training Seminars And Webinars
Series 6 - Live &OnDemand Online Course
Certified Payroll Administrator
Fundamentals Of Internal Auditing
Advanced Auditing For In-Charge Auditors
Fraud Auditing Boot Camp
Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS)
Certified Tax Specialist (CTS™)
QDRO Training &Certification Program
How To Use QuickBooks
How To Do A Payroll Audit - Former Auditor′s Expert Advice
Requirements For Unclaimed Paychecks