About 1031 Exchanges
A 1031 Exchange allows investors to roll the gain from the sale of their Old Property to their New Property without paying capital gains tax.
The information presented in this package provides Financial Services professionals an excellent means to differentiate themselves from other 'brokers', by offering valuable assistance to affluent prospects and clients! This is also an excellent topic for prospecting seminars!
This program contains our best-selling Basics and Advanced programs. Each course can be ordered individually by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of this page, or by adding your desired quantity and clicking the "Add To Cart" button.
The Basics Course
The Basics course explores the essential elements of a 1031 exchange. With it, you will learn:
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- What type of transactions qualify for a 1031 exchange?
- What are the six basic requirements for a 1031 exchange?
- What is a Qualified Intermediary?
- What are the most common exchange problems?
- What are the 1031 strategies to create permanent tax free income?
- What is a Qualified Intermediary: what they do, how they get paid, how to pick one, and most importantly, how to protect yourself and your client when dealing with them
The Advanced Course
With the Advanced course, you will learn:
- The difference between real estate exchanges and personal property exchanges
- What is a Reverse exchange?
- What are Construction and Improvement exchanges?
- What other types of property besides Real Estate qualify?
- What is a mixed-use property?
- The benefits and pitfalls that your clients would face if they join other investors in syndicated investments, known as TICs
- What is a TIC and what is required for this type of exchange?
- Clarification on complicated concepts such as Reverse Exchanges, Construction Exchanges, and Improvement Exchanges
- Advanced strategies to create permanent tax-free income?
Perfect for Advisors who are looking to expand their base of affluent clients, this course provides you with the following:
- Orientation packet
- Comprehensive Workbooks
- Eight DVDs (each with 50 minutes of instruction and a review)
- Self-assessment quizzes
I have taken both Gary's courses. Terrific!!! Gary has a great talent in taking a confusing concept and making it easy to understand and interesting. His depth of knowledge on the subject is amazing. Some of the techniques discussed in the advanced class have been most helpful and effective in dealing with our more sophisticated clients.
~ Scott Christopher
Baywalk Real Estate
| ||This Promotion Includes The Following Training|
| ||Course Name||Provider||Date|
| ||Included Self-Study/Resource Materials|
| ||Advanced Principles of 1031 Exchanges||1031 Exchange Experts||N. A.|
| ||Exchange Essentials Intermediate 1031 Strategies||1031 Exchange Experts||N. A.|
|About The Provider:
||The 1031 Exchange Experts specialize in tax-deferred exchange services nationwide. They are regularly cited in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg's Wealth Manager, Realty Times and many other national media sources.
Gary Gorman, Manager Partner and instructor, has over 30 years of real estate tax experience and is recognized as a national expert on complicated exchanges. He is the author of the best selling, how-to book on exchanges entitled: Exchanging Up!
Gary also wrote the 1031 exchange section of the latest Rich Dad/Poor Dad book. And in 2006 was named as one of Donald Trump's top 100 real estate experts.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
New DOL Overtime Rules Passed
CPA Exam Review
Understanding And Managing Sales &Use Tax
Fundamentals Of Internal Auditing
Fraud Auditing Boot Camp
Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
How To Use QuickBooks
The Manufacturing Deduction: What Is It And Who Qualifies?
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
MEGA CPE SPECIAL!
Fundamentals of Project Management (2-Day)
The Controller′s Workshop