Sage Timeslips Billing Cycle Training
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
This 1-day course is ideal for the person who has had some experience with the basic features of Timeslips but wants to learn how to use Timeslips Software and leverage more in-depth functionality.
Automatic fees billed are the result of content, format, and placement decisions made throughout Timeslips. Because a bill's look, language, and detail level are the result of many interrelated decisions, you should understand the process as well as the various tools in producing and managing your fee structure and client bills in order to make the bills look the way you want them to be presented to your clients.
Topics covered include:
- Slip Entry - Slip Options: - Billing Statuses - determine if a slip or part of a slip will be included and charged on a bill. - Slip Adjustments- allows you to alter the value of the slip before it is billed by settings markups, adjustments, and unbillable time.
- Billing Assistant - Use the Billing Assistant as an editable Pre-bill Worksheet. Like the worksheets accessed from the Bills menu, Billing Assistant offers an insight into each client's up-to-the-minute status and provides every detail that contributes to the calculation of the client's next bill.
- Firm Assistant - The Firm Assistant allows you to view billing information for all clients in your firm, or a selected group of clients. The Firm Assistant enables you to edit the data that it displays. You can edit just about anything that will affect the invoice, including slips, flat fees, transactions, taxes, and interest.
- Pre-Bill Worksheets - The Pre-bill Worksheet includes all the billing data in Timeslips that has not yet appeared on a final bill. The worksheet is usually printed prior to generating the bills. Use this worksheet to get an up-to-the-minute status on your clients.
- Billing Arrangements - Flat Fees- There are times when you know exactly what you are going to bill the client for services rendered and you are not billing the slip amounts but you want to track the slip values. Flat Fees allow you to determine the amount to be billed and also track all work performed. There are reports in Timeslips to compare what was billed for the job as well as what would have been billed if you charged the client according to your slips. - Bill Adjustments-Adjustments increase or decrease client charges. They affect current billable charges only. You can apply adjustments to time charges, expenses singularly, or time and expense charges combined.
- Generating Bills - Bills are the final product that you send to clients, listing work performed, expenses incurred, charges due, and payments received.
- Basic Bill Design and Formatting - Designing and formatting professional style bills through Report Designer and Bill Templates.
- Bill Stages - Deciding the process in which you will use when it is time to generate your bills. The bills can be put into Proof stage until you are absolutely sure that they are correct. If there is something that needs to be corrected the bill can be put into Revision Stage, from Proof Stage, to allow editing of the information. The final step, when you are satisfied with your bills is Approval.
- Entering Transactions - The process of entering financial exchanges between you and your clients that affect the client's accounts receivable balance. They track client charges through invoices and responses those invoices through payments, credits, write-offs, and refunds.
- Reports - Printing and reviewing post-billing reports.
- Generating Statements - Statements provide your clients with a chronological list of invoices and payments.
- Questions &Answers
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Timeslips Trainer. Class sizes are limited to provide each student more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to utilize the features of Timeslips in an expert manner!
- Our Best Practices User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free within 60 days!
Cancellation PolicyCourse cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1989, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has offered Certified Peachtree, ACT!, Timeslips, Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200 and Crystal Reports training and support.
Our consulting solutions are focused on small- and medium-sized businesses in automating their processes and increasing efficiency utilizing software.
Helping you learn how to do more in less time, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS provides installation, onsite training, classroom training, online training, online support, onsite support and phone software support. Our software training classes are guaranteed, or come back for free.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
FMLA Training &Certification Program
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Project Management Workshop
Certified Payroll Administrator
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program
QDRO Training &Certification Program