Sage Timeslips Basic Training
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Our 1-day Timeslips Basic Training Class is ideal for the beginner who wants to learn the basic features of Timeslips. This course will guide you through the process of entering in your timekeepers, clients and tasks, as well as tracking your time and expenses, entering transactions, and generating reports and bills.
Upon completion of this training, you will be ready to use Timeslips for your own billing. Topics covered include:
- Company Set-up - Firm Information -contains your company's name, address, and phone information. Customize Terminology- phrasing that is customizable, enabling you to change it to fit your office. Aging Periods-Sets the aging periods that track overdue balances and calculate interest
- Data Entry - Defining Timekeepers - the person who bills for their time or expenses Entering Clients - the person being charged for work performed by your company. Client Matters - Client References - Master Clients - Defining Tasks &Expenses - events that make up the parts of a particular job.
- Entering Time &Expense Slips - Abbreviations- allow you to abbreviate frequently typed words, phrases, and sentences. partially billed. Markup and Adjustments of slips- allows you to alter the value of the slip before it is billed.
- Pre-billing Reports - Pre-Bill Worksheets-includes all the billing data that has not yet appeared on a final bill. Slip Detail Reports -provides detailed information about each time and expense slip.
- Making Corrections - Billing Assistant- offers an insight into each client's up-to-the-minute status and provides every detail that contributes to the calculation of the client's next bill. This tool is like an editable pre-bill worksheet that lets you make corrections to the information that appears on the bill.
- Generating Bills - Bills are the final product that you send to clients, listing work performed, expenses incurred, charges due, and payments received.
- Entering Transactions - Entering financial exchanges between you and your clients that affect the clients accounts receivable balance. They track client charges through invoices and responses to those invoices through payments, credits, write-offs, and refunds.
- Generating Reports - Post-billing Reports - A/R Reports- report provides analysis of overdue balances. Slip Totals by Period- This report shows totals for hours, fees, and costs for your slips in a Periodic table. You can show daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or yearly totals. With this report, you can print a weekly time sheet to show each timekeepers monthly total charges.
- Questions &Answers
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Timeslips Trainer. Class sizes are limited to provide each student more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to utilize the features of Timeslips in an expert manner!
- Our Best Practices User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free within 60 days!
Cancellation PolicyCourse cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1989, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has offered Certified Peachtree, ACT!, Timeslips, Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200 and Crystal Reports training and support.
Our consulting solutions are focused on small- and medium-sized businesses in automating their processes and increasing efficiency utilizing software.
Helping you learn how to do more in less time, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS provides installation, onsite training, classroom training, online training, online support, onsite support and phone software support. Our software training classes are guaranteed, or come back for free.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
FMLA Training &Certification Program
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Project Management Workshop
Certified Payroll Administrator
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program