Sage Timeslips Advanced Training
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
In this 1-day course, learn how to use Timeslips software and leverage more in-depth functionality that will help you do more in less time. This training will discuss some of the more advanced features, such as, custom fields, reports and custom reporting, template clients, categories, replacement slips, client funds, security.
Topics covered include:
- Client Information - Template Clients- ability to track your own custom information. Template clients save your company valuable time when defining clients. Automatic Rate Rules- rules for determining rates on slips for your clients. Importing and exporting client information Client Funds- tracking retainers and manage trust funds, for your clients. Text Search- to find specific text within specific areas of the database. (conflict checker)
- Grouping - Custom Fields- ability to track your own custom information. Categories- grouping related tasks and expense activities together during billing for accounting purposes. Replacement Slips-replaces a group of slips of a given type with one entry on the bill.
- Reporting - Timeslips Reports- reports that are defined in Timeslips. Selection - Sorting - Options - Formats - Saving Report Criteria - Slip User-Defined Report - Custom Report you design. Client User-Defined Report - Custom Report you design. Add a Report Wizard-help in finding the report that you need and defining your own reporting tab.
- Security - Global Security - Security Profiles -Timekeeper Rights. Alerts- will notify you when particular data-related events occur. Timeslips Today- view and edit almost any type of information from one location.
- Questions &Answers
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Timeslips Trainer. Class sizes are limited to provide each student more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to utilize the features of Timeslips in an expert manner!
- Our Best Practices User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free within 60 days!
Cancellation PolicyCourse cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1989, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has offered Certified Peachtree, ACT!, Timeslips, Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200 and Crystal Reports training and support.
Our consulting solutions are focused on small- and medium-sized businesses in automating their processes and increasing efficiency utilizing software.
Helping you learn how to do more in less time, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS provides installation, onsite training, classroom training, online training, online support, onsite support and phone software support. Our software training classes are guaranteed, or come back for free.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
FMLA Training &Certification Program
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Handling &Recouping Payroll Overpayments
How To Get Payroll Penalties Waived
How To Use QuickBooks
Project Management Workshop
Certified Payroll Administrator
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program
QDRO Training &Certification Program