Complying With Sarbanes-Oxley - Section 404
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
This course is a step-by-step approach for planning and performing an assessment of internal controls
It is filled with specific guidance for small-business compliance to SEC and PCAOB requirements relating to Sarbanes-Oxley 404.
Complying with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 provides you with specific guidance on working with auditors to achieve benefits and cost reductions.
This practical guide helps you knowledgeably interpret and conform to Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance and features. It includes the following:
- Clear, jargon-free coverage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and how it affects you
- Links to current guidance online
- Specific guidance to companies on how to work with auditors to achieve benefits and cost reductions
- Coverage of IT and IT general controls
- Examples and action plans providing blueprints for implementing requirements of the act
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the requirements of the SEC and PCAOB
- Discussion of the requirements for assessing internal control effectiveness
- A look at how the new guidance will reduce your costs
- In-depth explanations to help professionals understand how best to approach the internal control engagement
- Practice aids, including forms, checklists, illustrations, diagrams, and tables
Upon ordering, you will receive the text material via USPS Priority Mail, generally within 3-4 days; overnight delivery is available for an additional charge. This complete CPE course includes:
- Textbook - written by experts in their field and will make a great addition to your personal reference library!
- Interactive Study Guide
- Test Booklet and Answer Sheet
- Log-on instructions for the taking the Certification Exam online.
The test includes 5 True/False or multiple choice questions for each CPE credit offered (for example, a CPE test worth 20 credits would include 100 questions). A score of 70% or better is required to pass this course; there is no limit to the number of times you may take the exam in order to pass.
After you have completed reviewing the text material, you may take your exam in one of two convenient formats:
- Test Booklet/Answer Sheet - read the textbook, record the answers to the test questions on the answer sheet and then return the answer sheet to us. You may either fax it or simply mail it in.
- Online Testing – log in and take your exam in an untimed, online format (the online questions are the same as those in your testing booklet) - your exam will be graded instantly! Most students fill out the answer sheet as they read through the book, and then transfer their answer sheet online.
When you successfully complete the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion indicating the course title and how many credit hours you earned.
- Students who take the examination online can print out the Certificate instantly.
- Students who mail/fax in their answer sheet will have their Certificate returned to them (if successful on the exam) by mail, fax or email. Certificates are usually sent within 24 hours from the time we receive your test.
Program Type: This is an interactive, self-study CPE course.
Program level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None required
Minimum final examination passing grade: 70%
Maximum time allowed to complete the program: One year from date of purchase
|About The Provider:
||At Pony Express CPE, we offer the best selection of quality CPE courses at an affordable price. All courses are written by experts in their field.
All of our courses are approved by NASBA. Many states that do not require specific state sponsor approval or registration will require or recognize CPE from NASBA sponsors.
When you order a course from Pony Express CPE, you will receive a textbook along with a separate booklet containing the study guide and exam. You may use the printed answer sheet for the exam, or you have the option to take the exam online. Faxed answer sheets are graded within 2-3 business days. Online exams are graded instantly.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Sarbanes Oxley CPE
Become an ′America First′ Certified Business
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Project Management Workshop
How To Use QuickBooks
Certified Payroll Administrator
FMLA Training &Certification Program
The Controller′s Workshop
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program
Series 6 - Live &OnDemand Online Course
Certified Tax Specialist (CTS™)
Board Certified In Estate Planning (BCE)
Specialized Industry GAAP