Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a tax professional?
This Advanced Level II Individual Income Tax Preparation Course will give you the confidence to take on more complex returns by reinforcing your existing tax knowledge and building on it.
Accessible online in the comfort of your own home office, this Course covers the following tax topics:
- Amended Tax Returns for Individuals
- Special Needs and Concerns of Seniors
- Tax Issues for High Income Taxpayers
- Net Operating Losses
- Schedule D - Special Issues
- Tax Issues for Divorced Taxpayers
- Tax Planning Tips and Strategies
- Responding to the IRS
- Part-year Resident State Tax Preparation Principles
- Nonresident Alien Returns - Form 1040NR
Quizzes will be given throughout the course, and you must pass each quiz to continue to the next module within the course. A Certificate of Achievement will be issued after all modules have been successfully completed.
This Course includes the following materials and resources:
- Advanced II Income Tax Course Manual, by Peoples Income Tax
- Federal income tax reference material
- Certificate of Achievement upon completion
- Hands-on tax training from veteran tax preparers
- Up to 3 months from your date of registration to complete the course
After ordering, you will receive an email within 1 business day that contains your log-in instructions and access to the course. Your Manual will be shipped to you separately, and should arrive within 3-5 business days.
There are no entrance requirements or educational prerequisites to enroll, so order today!
Note: This course totals 10 Chapters (3 Hours per Chapter). It may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses to earn the CTP designation. Click on this hyperlink for a full description of the designation.