Sales & Use Tax Training
Sales & Use Tax Training
If you have questions about sales and use tax laws, you're not alone. There are 7,500 different taxing jurisdictions in the United States alone, and they routinely tax the same products differently. It's easy to understand why our sales and use tax laws are considered among the most complicated in the world.
To add to your challenge, state governments are aggressively pursuing new avenues of taxation. Faced with a slumping economy, they want a bigger piece of the revenue pie. Clearly, your job has never been more difficult — or important — to your organization.
Further, Internet sellers face a murky and sometimes ill-defined landscape with respect to sales and use taxes that are impacted by both state law and federal constitutional principles.
Our Sales & Use Tax training courses cover:
Note: CPE credits apply to some of these courses.
- The most commonly misunderstood aspects of sales and use taxes
- The sales and use tax requirements in your state - and all other jurisdictions where you have tax liability
- Where to find the latest changes in sales and use tax laws that govern your industry
- How to streamline your recordkeeping without putting your company at risk
- How e-trade is affected by sales and use tax
- Emerging state approaches to taxing Internet vendors
- How to protect your company against audit surprises
- Tax savings opportunities and exemptions you may not be aware of
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Recommended Webcasts, Webinars, and Audio Conferences
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Become An Enrolled Agent
Sales &Use Tax Workshop
Fundamentals Of Internal Auditing
Tax Court Exam Homestudy Program
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Project Management Workshop
How To Use QuickBooks
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Comprehensive Income Tax Course with Career Package
MEGA CPE SPECIAL!
Required Minimum Distributions Training &Certification Program